Take advantage of the wonderful benefits and networking APGNN has to offer! To join, submit an online application. Applications are submitted through the NASPGHAN main website; click on the "APGNN Member Application" to complete. If paper application is preferred, the document is available on the right.
|Join as a Full Member
|Join as an Associate Member
|Dual Membership with SPN or NAPNAP
Dual Memberships Offered
We are pleased to offer two dual membership options!
APGNN and NAPNAP (National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners) - Receive a 20% discount for membership dues for both organizations. Learn more about NAPNAP membership!
APGNN and SPN (Society of Pediatric Nurses) - Receive a 20% discount for membership dues for both organizations. Learn more about SPN Membership!
Please go to the Dual Membership Codes tab for instructions on how to obtain the discount for both NAPNAP and SPN. This will require log in to the members only section of the APGNN website. Please email APGNN Membership Chair for information: Macy Carobene.
***Please note that NAPNAP or SPN memberships must be in good standing for the discount and membership dues for both organizations must be paid to receive discount.***
If you are interested in joining APGNN as a new member and are a current member of either NAPNAP or SPN, please indicate this on your application to APGNN. Once APGNN verifies your active status with the corresponding organization, the 20% discount will be applied
APGNN Members who have been paid members (full or associate) for thirty consecutive years are eligible for Emeritus Membership Status
Dues will be complimentary
Please contact APGNN Membership Chair, Macy Carobene, for more information
- Buy Three, Get One Free Membership Package
- For institutions who support their staff through APGNN membership, we offer a "Buy Three, Get One Free Membership Package". Interested institutions will receive a complimentary 4th membership for every three memberships that are purchased.
- All purchases are to be made in one check written by the institution (no individual members)
- This exists for both New and Renewal applications and the APGNN Membership Chair will determine the most appropriate pairings to obtain the institutional discount
- To take advantage of this benefit, the institution's point person should contact the APGNN Membership Chair directly (Macy Carobene)
**Please note, member applications/renewals and finances such as APGNN Clinical Handbook sales continue to go through the NASPGHAN member center. Memberships are non-transferable.**