APGNN Clinical Handbook
Clinical Handbook of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Third Edition is a pocket handbook written to meet the needs of both newcomers as well as veteran providers of children with gastroenterology and nutritional problems.
The final chapters present key background information on diagnostic studies, medications, and nutritional aspects that provide a basis for the therapies used in the practice of pediatric gastroenterology.
- Written especially for care providers of children with gastroenterology and nutrition issues.
- Pocket sized for handy reference.
- Presented in table formats to make the essential information easy to find and easy to read.
- Provides clear and detailed key assessment features, diagnostic tools, and treatment options.
- Clinical pearls and updated key resources from nursing experts in their specialty areas.
- The latest clinical information on diagnostic studies, medications, nonpharmacologic, and nutritional aspects of therapies
- Edited by APGNN Members Rosemary J. Pauley-Hunter, MS, FNP-BC, CCRP, Lisa Philichi, MN, RN, CPNP
APGNN Members: $30
Non-APGNN Member: $45
**NEW APGNN Members will have the option to purchase the handbook for a discounted rate of $10 at the time of registration. Books will be sold at the APGNN Booth during the annual conference for $30 (member rate) and $45 (non-member rate). Individuals interested in joining APGNN at the conference are not subject to the $10 book discount at the booth but can obtain this benefit if they sign up and order online**
Purchase online through the NASPGHAN/APGNN Member Center or submit an order form by email