The Association of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Nurses is an organization structured so that professionals in the gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition fields have access to the most current industry information in an interactive and relevant format. Both full and associate memberships are available, allowing for collaboration among a variety of professionals such as nurses, advanced practice providers, dietitians, psychologists, and social workers (just to name a few). We also offer dual memberships with NAPNAP and SPN. Your membership dues afford you a wide variety of benefits including discounted conference rates and opportunities to apply for scholarships and awards. Membership runs on a calendar year, from January to December and is non-refundable. For additional questions or inquiries, please contact us.
Opportunities to lead and leave a legacy
- Committee collaboration with national experts of APGNN and NASPGHAN in research, patient education, clinical practice, and conference planning
- Service on the Executive Board of APGNN
Opportunities to further your career
- Building professional relationships with nursing and medical experts in pediatric gastroenterology, hepatology, and nutrition
- Being rewarded and recognized for your work with conference travel scholarships, education awards (conference expenses), and research grants ($500-$5000)
- Speaking at conferences or submitting abstracts to present posters
Opportunities to connect and learn from others
- Attend the APGNN Annual Conference with discounted registration fees; earn contact hours specific to Pediatric Gastroenterology nursing
- Reduced rate at the Annual Conference hotel site
- Access to Members Only professional resources and support, including continuing education modules specific to Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Substantial savings on your subscription to the Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition (JPGNN)
- Discount on the APGNN Clinical Handbook of Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Connect with others through the Members Only LISTSERV, Membership Directory, newsletter, committee work, and Annual Meeting APGNN Social
Dual Memberships Offered
- We are pleased to offer two dual membership options!
- APGNN and NAPNAP (National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners) - Receive a 20% discount for membership dues for both organizations. Learn more about NAPNAP membership!
- APGNN and SPN (Society of Pediatric Nurses) - Receive a 20% discount for membership dues for both organizations. Learn more about SPN Membership!
- Please go to the Dual Membership Codes tab for instructions on how to obtain the discount for both NAPNAP and SPN. This will require log in to the members only section of the APGNN website. Please email APGNN Membership Chair for information: Donna Garner.
- ***Please note that NAPNAP or SPN memberships must be in good standing for the discount and membership dues for both organizaitons must be paid to recieve discount.***
- APGNN Members who have been paid members (full or associate) for thirty consecutive years are eligible for Emeritus Membership Status
- Dues will be complimentary
- Please contact APGNN Membership Chair, Donna Garner, for more information
- APGNN offers an institutional discount through our "Buy 3 Get 1 Free" option. This offer is available to both new and renewing members from the same institution. New Member Applications and Renewal Invoices for current members must be submitted together with a single payment from the institution in order to qualify. Please contact Donna Garner for more information