APGNN is the only group of its kind dedicated to nurses working across the spectrum of Pediatric Gastroenterology. Comprised of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants, Dietitians, and Social Workers, APGNN is proud to have members from all over the United States as well as Canada. By joining APGNN, you join a community of dynamic nursing leaders in Pediatric Gastroenterology. Come work with us to improve nursing care of children with gastrointestinal disorders as well as to grow your expertise through mentorship and education.
Opportunities to lead and leave a legacy
- Committee collaboration with national experts of APGNN and NASPGHAN in research, patient education, clinical practice, and conference planning
- Service on the Executive Board of APGNN.
Opportunities to further your career
- Building professional relationships with nursing and medical experts in pediatric gastroenterology, hepatology, and nutrition
- Being rewarded and recognized for your work with conference travel scholarships, education awards (conference expenses), and research grants ($500-$5000)
- Speaking at conferences or submitting abstracts to present posters
Opportunities to connect and learn from others
- Attend the APGNN Annual Conference with discounted registration fees; earn contact hours specific to Pediatric Gastroenterology nursing
- Reduce rate at the Annual Conference hotel site
- Access to Members Only professional resources and support, including continuing education modules specific to Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Substantial savings on your subscription to the Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition (JPGNN). As an APGNN Member you receive over $700 off the annual subscription price!
- Discount on the APGNN Clinical Handbook of Pediatric Gastroenterology (send in order form or order online through the Member Center under the APGNN tab)
- Connect with others through the Members Only LISTSERV, newsletter, committee work, and Annual Meeting APGNN Social
Dual Memberships Offered
- We are pleased to offer two dual membership options!
- APGNN and NAPNAP (National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners) - Receive a 20% discount for Membership dues for both organizations. Learn more about NAPNAP membership!
- APGNN and SPN (Society of Pediatric Nurses) - Receive a 20% discount for membership dues for both organizations. Learn more about SPN Membership!
- Please log into the APGNN/NASPGHAN Member Center for instructions on how to obtain the discount for both NAPNAP and SPN, or email APGNN Membership Chair for information: Donna Garner (email@example.com)
- APGNN Members who have been paid members (full or associate) for thirty consecutive years are eligible for Emeritus Membership Status
- Dues will be complimentary
- Please contact APGNN Membership Chair for more information (Donna Garner - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- APGNN offers an institutional discount through our "Buy 3 Get 1 Free" option. This offer is available to both new and renewing members from the same institution. New Member Applications and Renewal Invoices for current members must be submitted together with a single payment for each grouping of 4 memberships. Please contact Donna Garner (email@example.com) for more information
Submit an online APGNN New Member Application or mail in a hard-copy application
Current APGNN Members - Renew online through the NASPGHAN Member Center!